Re: Query to Roger Clarke

Dear Otto:
I did not say that every UBIN publication carried the statement.
Certainly some do not, but it does appear in many.

It is Roger Clarke, not I, who claims that, "a single event...

You say the probability is not zero, and that cannot be disputed for the
reason I mentioned; a negative is difficult if not impossible to
disprove.

If you will reread my letter you will see that I suggest that it is the
Roger Clarke's who should offer evidence that it is above zero.
I mean observations, not mere speculation.

Please read my March paper in HP. In it I make a plea to base radiation
protection standards on all the evidence, not just on selected and
manipulated portions, with other evidence being overlooked. You should
have a copy in the annotated bibliography I've prepared for the Upton
committee.

Best regards,

--
Wade