HPS Prelim Program

Radsafers,

We have heard that there have been some problems with people receiving
their Annual Meeting Prelim Programs.  We have confirmed that all of them
were shipped through the Post Office between 12-14 April.  Obviously,
everyone should have received them by now.

In an effort to make the Prelim Program easily available, we have posted
the entire thing on the web page:

http://www.hps.org

The South Texas Chapter also has a wealth of information on their web page
pertaining to the Annual Meeting (this is also linked to the HPS National
Web Page).

If you do not have access to the web, please give us a call (703-790-1745)
or send an email to:  hpsburkmgt@aol.com and ask for a hard copy to be
mailed to you.

Thank you for your interest in the meeting.

-Brett Burk
HPS Secretariat