Re: Training Materials for

                      RE>>Training Materials for K                 5/9/97

Jim Muckerheide,
Please provide your e-mail address and I will send it to you.
Carolyn

--------------------------------------
Date: 5/9/97 11:00 AM
To: CAROLYN J OWEN
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Hi Carolyn,

This sounds terrific. I'd like to share with our agency people, the science
teachers that are in the loop with the "curriculum" being done thru the Mass
Low Level Rad Waste Management Board, and the ANS Local Section education
people, if that's ok. If you know if the HS-education programs at MIT or UMass

Lowell, or Leo Bobek at the WPI Reactor, have a copy, let me know and I can
try to get it there. Otherwise, if you can please provide a copy, I'll cover
any repro/mailing costs.

Jim Muckerheide
Mass State Nuclear Engineer
Mass Emergency Management Agency
PO Box 1496
Framingham, MA 01701

Thanks very much.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com
jmuckerheide@state.ma.us
Center for Nuclear Technology and Society at WPI
Radiation, Science, and Health, Inc.