Subject: Dust Loading on Air Samples
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu_at_internet at x400PO
Date:    5/9/97 1:20 PM

     I am in the process of quantifying the effects of ambient dust loading
     on air sample filter papers, specifically for alpha-emitters.  My
     literature search has yielded somewhat limiting results.  I would
     appreciate any information, references, guidance, or good-ol' fashion
     know-how that you can provide.

     Thanks

     Steve Epperson
     Savannah River Site