Re: rad leak in upstate NY?

Jeff,

I seem to recall a moderately serious steam generator tube rupture at Ginna
Station in the early-mid 80's.  Don't recall any evacuations, but I seem to
remember that it triggered a fairly high emergency response level, and there
was some offsite release.

Can anyone remember the exact details?

Jim Barnes, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
Rocketdyne Division; Boeing North American