Subject: Annual Worker Dose
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at Internet
Date:    5/13/97 1:13 PM

     Does anyone know what the current average annual occupational dose is
     to power plant workers?  Also, is there any way to find out the
     maximum reported occupational worker dose for a given year?
     References for these doses would also be appreciated.  Information is
     needed for an ongoing discussion with non-believers on radiation
     risk. Thanks.

     Dennis Hadlock
     Westinghouse Savannah River Company
     dennis.hadlock@srs.gov

     Opinions expressed are my own and may not reflect those of WSRC,
     DOE, or any other government agency.