Re: Annual Worker Dose

At 01:36 PM 5/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>NRC issues an annual report which summarizes the results of their RIERs
>reporting - if I remember correctly it breaks dose out by type of license.
>You should be able to obtain a copy (or at least get someone to look up the
>numbers for you) through your local regional office - in your case Atlanta.
>The general information number for Region II is (404) 331-2000. Ask to
>speak to someone in Radiation Protection - they should be able to help.

If my memory hasn't completely dried up, NUREG 0714 is a continuing project
in which a new volume is issued at least every year with dose information.
Region 2 should be able to tell you how to get a copy. I'm not sure, but
you may need to get a copy of the volume for each year to obtain a history.

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.