Re: Expert Witness Wanted

JOE BIANCONI wrote:

> Radsafers:
>
> The Remedial Action Contractor for the Uranium Mill Tailings Remedial Action
> Project is looking for an outside expert to testify in litigation. The post
> reads:
>
> Wanted - Qualified individual for use as an expert witness who has knowledge
> of the risks and regulations associated with transportation of uranium mill
> tailings and associated decontamination of transportation equipment.
> Certification and advanced degree required. Please respond to me at
> umtrahp@concentric.net with qualifications.
>
> Thanks
>
> Joe Bianconi                          (W)  505/246-2537
> Uranium Mill Tailings               (Fax)  505/766-1813
> Remedial Action Project
> 2309 Renard Place SE, Ste 300
> Albuquerque, NM 87106            umtrahp@concentric.net

I am a retired certified HP with 40 years experience, some of which was
at Grand Junction as manager of safety.  There I became familiar with
shipping mill tailings and decontaminating transport equipment among
other things.  I would be happy to be your expert witness.  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net 760-632-7111 1250 Orchard Glen Circle, Encinitas CA
92024