--------------------------------------
Date: 13/05/97 12:46 PM
To: Mike Bohan
From: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
Does anyone know if Tc-99m sulfur colloid is approved for
lymphoscintigraphy?  I have been informed that since it is not
specifically stated in the package insert, it is not approved for this
use according to regulatory authorities.  Thank you.

David Engelbretson
Department of Medical Physics
The Methodist Hospital
Houston, Texas