Good Info on Hanford Explosion

RADSAFERS,

A lot of good information on the explosion at the Plutonium Reclamation
Plant at Hanford is available on-line at the Tri-City Herald (TCH), the
newspaper for Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick Washington, the small
cities near Hanford.  In my opinion, the TCH is fairly balanced on
nuclear issues.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/

In particular, a chronology published Friday, May 16, 1997, may be of
interest.

- Dan

The opinions expressed above are my own, and have not been reviewed or
approved by Battelle, the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, or the
U.S. Department of Energy.

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP
Staff Scientist
Health Protection Department K3-56