Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7
A-1160 Wien
AUSTRIA
Tel./Fax: +43-1-4955308
Mobiltel.: +43-664-3380333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Radsafers,

I posed recently a question on limits for Pu-239 in soil and release
criteria. Thanks to all who responded and gave me useful information.

Today I want to go indoors and ask for information about maximum
permissible plutonium contamination levels on working tables, floors etc.
in labs or even in freely accessible buildings if such regulations exist.
Different levels may exist in fuel fabrication plants or reprocessing
plants. I would be most interested in levels in force in different
countries.

Franz