Re: Positions Available

Kent:

I read with some interest the attached notice of positions available, and
was surprised to find that although the Radiological Physicist position can
be filled by someone with a degree and/or experience in health physics, ABMP
or ABR (but NOT ABHP) board eligibility is required.  Indeed, the ABHP is
not mentioned at all.  Hopefully, this was merely an oversight.  Would
appreciate hearing from you regarding this.

Ron Kathren, CHP, DEE
President-Elect, AAHP