RE:

Yes,

this has happened to me before.  Without warning, I was apparently
"unsubscribed".  When I re-subscribed, everything was working
A-okay.  Since I had flamed a particularly annoying Austrian
individual, who subsequently made complaints to my employer, I just
figured he had complained to Melissa as well, and that I was
intentionally unsubscribed.

To my delight, it appears radsafe is not a censoring body, and my
situation was just a system glitch experienced by others.