JOB OFFERED - US-CA-San Diego-Health Physics Tech.

Please Reply by : June 30, 1997

An expanding, San Diego based, health and safety firm is looking for a
part-time health physics technician.  Initially the  job will require twenty
to thirty hours per week, with the possibility of a full time position by
the end of 1997.  We are looking for someone with a B.S. or M.S. in Health
Physics (or a related discipline) and a few years experience in research
laboratory settings. The applicant must have experience performing radiation
contamination surveys, handling low level radioactive wastes, and
calibrating survey meters. The applicant must also be computer literate
(i.e.  able to use common business software, like Microsoft Office).
Interested applicants should fax or email (ASCII or *.PDF only) their resume
and salary requirements to:

OCCUPATIONAL SERVICES, INC.
fax: (619) 558-5756
email: occserv@electriciti.com

BTW: since this message is of a commercial nature, I cleared it with the
list administrator before posting it here.
Brian Teifer

Occupational Services, Inc.
11230 Sorrento Valley Rd. Suite 160
San Diego, CA, 92121