Bubbler for C-14

     Hello Radsafe,

     I am looking into sampling C-14 using a bubbler system originally
     designed for H-3.  The H-3 bubbler design has 2 gas washing bottles.
     Does anyone have any information they can share?  What is the
     solubility of C-14 (Carbon Dioxide) in water (or should I use another
     liquid)?  I am just beginning to look into this so help (experience)
     or references (possibly even vendors) would be nice!

     As with every post, should you choose to respond, please email me
     directly (unless you feel your post is of interest to the list).
     Sounds like "mission improbable," .... this post will self distruct in

     Regards,

     Jerry Mark Barber
     M4 Environmental
     1000 Clearview Ct.