Tracking Software

I am in the process of evaluating Radioactive Materials tracking software
for our organization.  We have three sites and about 50 users.  I don't
feel our needs are particularly unique or demanding and a well designed
package that has developed a good reputation in the user community is
likely to meet our needs.  We want to spend less than $10,000 if possible
while meeting our other requirements.  The package should be Windows based
if possible and network capable (Novell and Microsoft).  The package should
smoothly  track material through the whole life-cycle in our organization.
From stock to samples to waste containers to disposal.  I am interested in
any feedback on available programs and war stories on implementation.  I
have collected literature on:

CHAMMP          $8500 - $13500 (lite version available for less)
Marie           >$30K
RadTrac         $?
HP Assistant    $5,000 - $7,500 (cheaper for fewer modules)

Your opinion on these programs and comments based on  your experience with
any of these or others not mentioned are highly valued.  Please reply
directly to:

Frank Kaul
Oread Companies
Frank_Kaul@Compuserve.com