Autoclaving I-125 waste

        Has anyone out there had experience autoclaving the waste from I-125
kits?
        Specifically, in your experience:
                What sort of plastic autoclave bags do you use?     Regular
or  special?
                Does the autoclave get contaminated?
                How much I-125 comes off in the steam?     0,   10%,    or  ?
                Do you have any other words of warning?

Thanks in advanve,  the  usual disclaimers apply.

Eric

Eric Boeldt	Health Physics Office			814-865-3459
ejb6@psu.edu	228 Acdemic Projects Building	   FAX	814-865-7225
		University Park, PA  16802