Re: IATA regs

Just a word of note. If anyone out there is interested in purchasing a copy
of the IATA regs, I would recommend either having a check or credit card on
hand. I recently (couple of months ago) purchased the 1997 IATA, but could not
use a purchase order number since my institution was not an airline.
I just thought that this might be an interesting bit of trivia for those of
you who ship radioactive material.

David Hearnsberger                 medman@nscsun.tamu.edu
Nuclear Science Center              phone: (409) 845-7551
FE Box 89 Building 1095               fax: (409) 862-2667
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3575