Computerised Golw Curve Deconvolution

Glow curve analysis is becoming an important research tool in
thermoluminescence dosimetry.  I am trying to get hold of suitable
software to get me into this field.  Can anyone help to point me in
the direction of a commercial source or a 'home made' package?  I
understand that Harshaw may have a package of limited capabilities.
If anyone has used this I would value your comments.

Thanks

Monty Charles
Dr Monty Charles, Reader in Radiation Physics
School of Physics & Space Research
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT