Re: RSO courses

Michele,

You might consider the Univ. of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
We have sent several people to their courses over the years and we have been
satisfied with the results.  They give about 3 courses per year, the next
one is Sept. 22-26.  You can call them at (210) 567-4491.

Frank E. Gallagher, III, CHP        |    300 University Tower
Manager, Radiation Protection,      |    Irvine, CA   92697-2725
  and Radiation Safety Officer      |      E-mail: fegallag@uci.edu
Environmental Health and Safety     |      Office: (714) 824-6904
University of California, Irvine    |      Fax:    (714) 824-8539