Re: REVIGATOR (purchased)

Congratulations on your acquisition.  However, I am puzzled by the statement
that a wipe of the inner surfaces produced no removable contamination, given
the fact that the interior is lined with uranium/radium bearing ore.  The
inner surfaces of these materials typically have a yellow hue from the
uranium in the rather thick coating of ore.

Ron Kathren