RE: Call For Papers

Submission of abstracts has been extremely slow for the '98 HPS Midyear.
 The topic "Good Health Physics Practices" is wide open.  I would
anticipate that there would be a number of submissions.  To date we have
received only 10.  Are there only 10 good practices out there?
Brad Mitchell
Charles B. Mitchell
Health Physicist

Tennessee Valley Authority