RE: Call for Papers

Anyone needing an electronic copy of the '98 HPS Midyear Abstract
submission form may email me and I will forward them a copy or you may
contact the HPS Secretariat's office at 703-790-1745.  The topic for the
Midyear is "Good Health Physics Practices".  Deadline for abstract
submission is July 15, 1997.
Brad Mitchell
Charles B. Mitchell
Health Physicist