Re: "German BauBiologie" and EM Fields

> Date:          Fri, 13 Jun 97 20:56:58 -0500
> From:          "Schoenhofer" <schoenho@via.at>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       Re: "German BauBiologie" and EM Fields

	Anyone on this list who is interested should web over to

	www.bau-biologieusa.com.

	 (You too can become a  certified bau-biologie practitioner
	after taking their home 	study course for only $3950.00)

> I do not know the "German Bau-Biologie", but you can exchange this name
> with a lot of other "institutions".

	For a compendium of new-age metaphysics, bau-biology,
	colonic-irrigation therapy,  iridology, (disease diagnosis
	by examining the iris of the eye,) etc.  check out

	www.afn.org/ht-free/doc/newage-nadictionary.doc

Frank R. Borger - Physicist - Center for Radiation Therapy
net: Frank@rover.uchicago.edu   ph: 312-791-8075 fa: 791-3697

"Hey Hillary, watch me pull a new foreign policy out of my hat!"
"Bill, that trick never works."... "No doubt about it, got to get
another hat." - Jeff Wolfe (with apologies to Rocky & Bullwinkle)