> Von: John Moulder <jmoulder@post.its.mcw.edu>
> An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Betreff: "German BauBiologie" and EM Fields
> Datum: Donnerstag, 12. Juni 1997 22:18
>
> I realize that this is a little bit off-topic, but I'm hoping that some
of our
> European members might have had some experience with "German Bau
Biologie" and
> the methods this group uses to measure electromagnetic fields.
>
> We have a "German Bau-Biologist" working in this area, and measuring
> "hazardous" levels of "electromagnetic currents" in peoples homes.
>
> What am I dealing with here?
>   Fraud?
>   Someone who doesn't know how to read an RF meter?
>   Some type of new-age environemntal movement?
>
> A sample report from our "Bau-Biologist":
>
> ----start of quote----
>
> I measured the radiation from ____s cellular tower.  I used a "T type"
radio
> and microwave detector.  This meter was designed by a
German-Bau-Biologist (a
> person qualified to detect and mitigate, if possible, man-made toxins
harming
> our health, including electric and electro-magnetic currents) and an
American
> engineer to measure radiation frequencies from approximately 300 kHz all
the
> way up to the 2.5 GHz range.  The meter reads in DC voltage.
>
> As we were driving up the hill to _____s farm, the reading I got on my
meter
> ranged from 76 to 263 mV.  A reading of less than 2 mV DC is the ideal
minimum
> deviation.  A reading of 2 to 20 mV DC is a small deviation from normal
and
> usually presents little risk to healthy people whose immune systems are
intact
> and who have no chronic illnesses of special sensitivity.  A reading of
> 200 mV DC is a strong deviation from normal and can cause possible
long-tern
> effects.  Anything over 200 mV represents a health hazard for all even
without
> the presence of any additional stress levels.
>
> The differences in these levels of deviation and damage to humans and
nature
> have been determined by German Bau Biologists who have observed people
> becoming sensitive to this radio frequency and microwave radiation."
>
> ----end of quote-----
>

> John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)

John,

I do not know the "German Bau-Biologie", but you can exchange this name
with a lot of other "institutions". There is one thing in common - they are
all charlatans. They will sell you everything, from "expertises" on "earth
radiation", EMF, cosmis energy to devices, which will load the air positive
(or was it negative?), which is the only possibility to survive and avoid
cancer. You can buy ordinary water in small bottles, which in some cases
should be mixed to drinking water and will heal all your health problems,
because the "master" has touched it with his hands and transferred his
healing energy into this water. You may buy a rod to stir water with and
then the water molecules will be polarized (?) by the cosmic energy of this
special rod to give a healthy drink. You can buy from them protection
devices against the bad "earth radiation", which range from copper threads
in a blanket to mere stripes of newspaper. -------- I do not exaggerate, I
collect such advertises and the examples given are only a few ones from my
collection.

People are scared for radiation - whatever kind it might be. So some people
might be very willing to accept the most ridiculous devices, if only
protection against radiation of any kind is promised.

What should one do to protect people from being cheated if they want to be
cheated and get rid of their money?  Nothing.

Franz