Re: Rad Therapy Accidents

I think that all med physicists, and maybe HP's as well (even if they don't
have medical physics responsibilities, per se), should invest in copies of
the following paperbacks:
Gooden, DS. Radiation Injuries-Ionizing Radiation. 1991. US$21.95.
Shalek, RJ and Gooden, DS. Medical Physicists and Malpractice. 1996.
US$35.00.

They're available from Medical Physics Publishing at (800)442-5778. Shipping
and handling is included. They're returnable for credit if in new condition,
should you decide that they're not useful, which I can't imagine.

Also, I've forwarded the original message to Radsafe.

chris alston
ccja@aol.com