West Coast Whole Body Counters

Fellow radsafers,

I just received a phone call from a co-worker in San Francisco. He is going
to one of the operating Russian nuclear power plants in mid-July. Before he
goes he would like to have a whole body count to establish a baseline.My
company has arranged for WBCs for our staff in Gaithersburg and Oak Ridge,
but not for San Francisco. Can those of you on the west coast help me
locate potential vendors to provide WBC for these individuals in San Fran?

Please respond directly to me at my E-mail (below) or call. Thanks.

Marti Poston-Brown
MRBROWN@Bechtel.com
(423) 220-2142