Thyroid Ca & Dialysis

Hey folks. We have an obese patient (with a number of other problems) with
thyroid mets, who needs thrice-weekly dialysis. Presently, we plan to treat
her on an outpatient basis, rather than admitting her for the large dose of
radioiodine we'd normally use. So, among other things, we shall have to do
this more than once, over a relatively short term. Has anybody been through
this before, that they could offer pointers/ideas? Regardless, any ideas are
welcome.

chris alston
ccja@aol.com