49 CFR Training

Correct me if I am wrong, anyone that is involved with the package and
shipment of radioactive material (hazmat employee) must meet the
training requirements found in 49 CFR Part 172, Subpart H.  This would
include Nuclear Medicine technologists (return of unit doses to the
commercial pharmacy) and Radiation Oncology personnel (return of used
seeds and HDR sources to their manufactures).

Is anyone willing to share their training outline, that meets the
requirements of Subpart H, for these types of employees?

Thanks in advance.
Doug Heim
dheim@smtp.geisinger.edu