Iodine capsules and radiophobia

10%??  of therapeutic doses??!!  "not all will vaporize"??  (presumably
inhaled? or just open it in the mouth?)  really??  :-)  And here I had no idea
the practice of nuclear medicine was this bad!

     I guess 10-4 is a little low, huh?  :-)

Doses to the technician way beyond diagnostic levels right to therapeutic
levels? Wow. Terrifying.

I guess there is a purpose to "rad protection" :-)  I never knew how dangerous
these practices could be!?  (made to sound!)  Pretty frightening. "Fear
producing!"

Maybe we should we just kill nuclear medicine now rather than a "slow death",
along with the rest of nuclear science and technology on the altar of more rad
protection?

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com