FDA Notice on Contaminated Lead Patient Protection

     During the past couple of weeks, a FDA notice about protective aprons
     containing contaminated lead was posted to RADSAFE by an employee of
     the FDA.

     Would FDA employee please post the notice again on this listserver?
     Or would he please send me a copy of the Notice by e-mail?

     Thank you!

     Boyd H. Rose, CM
     Radiation Protection Officer
     General Dynamics Land Systems Division
     roseb@gdls.com

     The opinions expresses above are solely my own and do not under any
     circumstance reflect those of my employer.