Re: PI with I-131 Treatment and Immediate Return to Work

Thank you for all who responded to my problem. I think I received very
good information from our discussions. I did not know exactly how to
handle when I received complaints from RAM users about this case and
requested me to do something. I am still working with some users about the
issue.

In radsafe, I played as a devil's advocate a little bit to incourage

Thank you for all and have a good day. See you in SA. m. Jo

This is only my opinion...
Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics/ MS 328