RE: Two new European Radiation Safety mailing lists

Dr. Hill:

Our company has European operations and I'm very much interested in
subscribing to both of these lists.  However, could you please let me
know if both of them are in ENGLISH or is the RADSAFE-EU only in
English?

Thank you so much for your help.

Ashok Dhar
Manager, Radiological Affairs