Subject: Re: CLEAN TRASH
Author:  RADSAFE (INELMAIL.RADSAFE) at _EMS
Date:    7/2/97 6:10 AM

Hello

Seems to me that if you just pile all the trash in one container, then
monitor and separate, you could end up generating more contaminated
waste via cross contamination.  "Clean" items could potentially become
contaminated when in contact with "dirty" items in the same bin.

At least with separate bins most of the stuff goes in the right
place, with much smaller potential for contaminating the clean trash.

Ron Amoling
RSO
Joslin Diabetes Center
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu