Re: Fwd: Off-focus radiation

>  He said that the collimator blades are being made thinner and thinner and that is
> the root of the problem.

If this were truly the Root Cause of the problem, then why wouldn't
all facilities with this type collimator blade have the exact same
problems. It seems to me that there are other root causes as well,
and need to be addressed, one by one, until there are enough
countermeasures implemented.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director