HPS meeting photos

Photos I took in San Antonio during the 42nd annual
HPS meeting are up on the web.  Go to

http://phantom.ehs.uiuc.edu/~melissa/photos.html

and click on the San Antonio meeting link.  Please let me
know if the forms/CGI stuff for the caption contests doesn't
work - they're a bit iffy since I did a rush programming
job on them.

A giant (Texas-sized!) thanks to the Local Arrangements
Committee for the work you all did for the annual meeting.
You did a superb job (the Night Out was particularly
well orchestrated)!

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                     |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign        |ofc 1.217.244.7233