EXCESS EQUIPMENT

As many of you know the DOE Pinellas Plant is closing down.  We have six
liquid scintillation counters (LSC) [Beckman models LS 5801 (2), LS 5000
TA (2) and 6000 SC (2)] that are available to other sites.

First picks would go to other DOE sites, next to other US goverment
sites, and schools.  You need a license for RAM or exception.

All are currently working well, computers are needed to operate.  Be
quick we are closing FAST!

Feel free to call me in Largo FL at 813-541-8712 for details or e-mail
me at atomwe@concentric.net  Adam Weaver RCM

PS  It is time for me to find a job, I'll get in line now.

Best wihes radsafe group
Adam Weaver 7/7/97