Reg Guide 8.13

Hi RADSAFErs.  I'm looking for the latest rev (3) of Reg Guide 8.13
"Instruction concerning prenatal radiation exposure".  The draft revision
was issued in 1994 as I understand it.  I've managed to locate a copy of the
draft (DG-8014)on the web, but I'm not sure if this is the latest.  Is this
guide now finalized?  Also, I'm not having very good luck with the PDF
format.  Does anyone know where I can find an online copy of this document
in something other than PDF?

Thanks much.

Keith Welch
Newport News VA