1998 Midyear Meeting

     Note to anyone who submitted an abstract for the 1998 HPS Midyear
     meeting via the HPS website.

     We have been having some problems with the electronic version [web
     submission], but it should be working by this afternoon (Thursday).
     Please advise anyone who has submitted via the web to resubmit this
     afternoon.  We will post an announcement that it is working as soon as
     we are sure it is.

     For anyone who submitted an abstract via the web, please resubmit.
     Abstracts may also be mailed to the secretariat.

     Health Physics Society
     1313 Dolley Madison Blvd
     Suite 402
     McLean, VA  22101