Re: Radiochromic dye film for alpha/neutron dosimetry

> Dr. Charles:
>  Contact Dr. Warren D. Reece at Texas A&M.  He can be reached through
either the Dept. of Nuclear Engineering, or his other life:
>  Texas A&M Nuclear Science Center FE Box 89, BLDG 1095 College Station,
TX 77843-3575 Ph:(409)845-7551

> Best Regards.
>
> >At 03:44 PM 7/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >"Radiochromic dye film..."

Regarding contacting Dr. Reese at Texas A&M....If you call and ask for
Warren Reese - he won't call you back - he goes by Dan and assumes anyone
who calls him Warren is a salesperson. Dan also has a phone number in the
Department of Nuclear Engineering - this one is set up to a answering
machine - I would leave messages at the NSC and at the NE Dept. The address
for NE is Texas A&M University Nuclear Engineering Department 129 Zachary
College Station, TX 77841 (409) 847-8946. He sometimes gets pretty busy, so
don't hesitate to call him a few times if necessary.

Marti Poston-Brown
MRBrown@Bechtel.com