Question for University RSOs

I'm trying to get information about universities
that have affiliated biotechnology
facilities/parks/groups, etc.  Last year, our
university opened the Virginia Biotechnology Park,
which has it's own board of directors but is
affiliated with our institution.  Several
university institutes have started operating
there, but there are also small incubator
companies that rent space there as well.  For
those of you who are familiar with this situation,
how have you handled radioactive materials
licensing?  Do you require the incubator companies
to have their own separate license, or do they
operate under the university's license?  Thanks in
advance for your advice!

Mary Beth Taormina, M.S.
Assistant Director/OEHS
Virginia Commonwealth University