HPS Midyear Abstracts

We have received many abstracts over the HPS Web page.  Unfortunately, we
have received six abstracts that did not come through properly - due to a
problem with the web page that has since been corrected - all we have is
the names of the authors.  If you know any of these six people, please let
them know that they should re-submit their abstracts via the web:

James J. Pollock
Brian Drewelow
Laura Maxine Rubick
Roy Rubick
Karim Ardalan
Lawrence Lee Burke

Everyone else who submitted an abstract should have received a confirmation
email that included a copy of the abstract.

Thank you.

-Brett Burk
HPS Secretariat Office

P.S. Sorry Melissa for bogging down radsafe with this, but we didn't have
any other means to contact them