? renal scan dose

A PI just called to tell me that yesderday one of her lab workers had a
Tc-99m renal scan at 9AM, and then came to work at 11AM.  She spent most
of the day at the PC, about 3-4 feet away from the badge rack where the
dosimeters for the lab are kept.  She herself is not a radiation worker.
The PI reported that the person was "quite hot" by the GM meter.  She did
not know what the administered dose was, but was now concerned about the
badges.

My limited nuc med references show a typical dose of 20 mCi, with a post
administration dose rate of 2 mrem/hour at 3 feet.  If this is correct,
the badges should show less than 10 mrem.

Can any nuc med experts confirm this, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

John

John Zummo, RSO