Thalium Stress Test (fwd)

Hi all,

Ok.. as long as we are doing doses, any one have a good estimate for this:

Subject: Thalium Stress Test

Last month I was doing a basics of radiation presentation at a municipal
emergency management agency and was discussing contamination vrs.
exposure using a coleman lantern mantle (thorium).  Using a volunteer
from the audience, to my surprise, when I removed the sorce the ludlem
frisqer continued to peg the meter at the 10 times scale.  Upon further
investigation we found that the reading was coming off the hand of a man
four rows back in the audience who had had a heart thalium stress test
earlier in the week.  Of course the question came up on what was the
approximate exposure for an individual who receives a stress test and is
their any exposure to others.  Can you help me out???

Thanks....

-Bruce Busby
 bbusby@umich.edu