Re: A different neutron question

I really recommend the Personal Neutron Bubble Dosimeter from Bubble
Technology, Inc. (BTI) out of Canada.  We use them for working around our 14
MeV neutron generator and also around our Am-Be sources.

If you are not familiar with them, contact BTI and they will fax you all the
technical information you may need.  http://www.intranet.on.ca/~bubble/

Whenever we receive our dosimeters from them, we do a response check and
they are about 4% high.  A real nice feature of these dosimeters is the fact
that they are not energy dependent.

Hope this helps,

Jason

At 10:20 AM 7/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I almost hate to ask this...
>
>I am looking for something to replace some old Landverk L49 and DCA 884
>neutron pocket ion chambers. These were being used by folks working
>around neutron sources and neutron generators. Any ideas?
>
>Rick Edwards, Analyst
>
>The Boeing Company, Radiation Protection Technical Services Group
>richard.w.edwards@boeing.com
>(425) 393-8250

Jason Armstrong
Sr. Radiation Physicist