RE: EPA Document

Dwane/Shane:

The computer software that may meet your requirements is the RESRAD
group (one of the many) i.e RESRAD and RESRAD-Build. This can be
obtained from ANL from www.ead.anl.gov/~web/resrad/index.html or E-mail
dlepoire@anl.gov.  And NRC Head Qrtrs is offering a training workshop
for running these codes at White flint starting from July 29, 1997 thru
August 1, 1997 and the contact there is Mr. Jack Parrot who can E-mailed
at  jdp1@nrc.gov

Ram