Re: Health Physics on UseNet?

     I have also searched for usenet newsgroups which discuss health
     physics and could not find any except the discussion group(s?) for
     medical physics.  I do not believe that usenet newsgroups for health
     physics exist and that this radsafe as well as the European radsafe
     listservers are the only active internet discussion groups for health
     physics.

     You probably have already done extensive web and similar searches.
     However, you also may want to try the below process to confirm that HP
     newsgroups do or do not exist.

        Send e-mail to:

             mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu

        and include either or both of these line in the BODY of the note:

             send usenet/news.answers/active-newsgroups/part1 (also get
             part2)

             send usenet/news.answers/alt-hierarchies/part1 (also get part2
             & part3)

        to get a listing of usenet newsgroups and hierarchies.[*]

     * Rankin, Bob.  Accessing The Internet By E-Mail: Doctor Bob's Guide
     to Offline Internet Access.  6th Edition.  June 1997

     Boyd H. Rose, CM
     Radiation Protection Officer
     General Dynamics Land Systems Division

     The opinions expresses above are solely my own and do not under any
     circumstance reflect those of my employer.