Health Physics on UseNet?

Greetings fellow RadSafers:

I'm new to exploring Health Physics and related topics on the Internet.  I
was wondering whether there are any newsgroups (UseNet) which cover
(specifically or as a main feature) health physics, radiation protection,
etc.  I tried searching for such a newsgroup and all I could find was
sci.med.physics (medical physics) - not my area of specialty.  Please
respond via RadSafe as there are doubtless other "Newbies" who would
appreciate the same info.

Christopher J. Fidalgo
Division of Radiation Protection
North Carolina Department of Environment,
Health, & Natural Resources

e-mail:  Chris_Fidalgo@mail.ehnr.state.nc.us (work)
	cfidalgo@intrex.net (personal)