Dosimetry Vendors Wanted

     RadSafers -

     This message is to all NVLAP approved dosimetry vendors:

     Bristol-Myers Squibb is looking for dosimetry vendors to provide whole
     body and ring badges for our radiodiagnostic manufacturing and
     pharmaceutical research operations for 1998.  Our current vendor is
     providing approximately 1500 pieces of dosimetry per quarter.

     Please send your company's information summarizing your services,
     experience, and client references directly to me at the address below.
     You may contact me for additional information about our program, if
     you wish.  If you respond to RadSafe, I will assume you cannot follow
     instructions and your company will be eliminated from the pool of
     prospective bidders.

     Thank you,

     Michael J. Vala, CHP
     Bristol-Myers Squibb Company