Re: Harshaw Chemical Company-Correction

At 01:25 PM 7/29/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a phone number for Harshaw Chemical Company?  We need
>some parts for an old Model 2000 Automatic Integrating Picoammeter that
>is used in TLD counting.  The phone number and address we have for them
>is no longer valid.  Thanks.
>
>					Fritz Strydom
>					Health Physicist
>					Georgia Tech
>					fritz.strydom@nnrc.gatech.edu

Correction to my last posting on the above question:
I believe that Harshaw is now part of Bicron-NE.
The address/phone is still correct as shown below.
6801 Cochran Road
Solon, OH 44139
216-248-7400

Best regards
Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |